Telephone number: 0117 304 1400 and ask to
speak to the CASS team
Social Media: Twitter and Facebook
To invite a CASS Networker to meet with your group, please use
the contact details below:
Inner & East Bristol - 0740 012 8052
North Bristol - 0740 011 8625
South Bristol - 0740 012 2759
Who we are
We work with community, equality and faith groups to improve access to mental health support in Bristol. We can give your group advice and information on:
• current mental health services in local areas
• how to signpost group members to the right support
• starting conversations about mental health and emotional wellbeing
• challenging mental health stigma
• feeding back to mental health service providers on how services can be improved.
Community Access Support Service (CASS) is run by the Healthy Living Consortium of Wellspring Healthy Living Centre, Southmead Development Trust and Knowle West Health Park. CASS is also supported by Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI).
"The service is really helpful. It's meant I've developed a better understanding of mental health."
Quote from an individual who CASS has worked with.
Who can refer
Any community, equality or faith group based in Bristol can contact us. This could be (for example) a sports group, book group, parent and toddler group or church group.
Where we are
CASS Networkers can travel to meet with community groups anywhere in the city.