Concerns and complaints

If you have a concern or complaint about a service, you can raise this with the team providing your care. Or you may prefer to contact the lead organisation for that group of services.

  • Employment

Please contact: Richmond Fellowship

  • Community rehabilitation

Please contact: Second Step

  • Assertive engagement

Please contact: St Mungo's Broadway

  • Dementia

Please contact:  Devon Partnership PALS

  •  Assessment and recovery
  •  Complex psychological interventions
  •  Crisis
  •  Early intervention in psychosis

Please contact: AWP PALS

If you feel that you need support in making your complaint, then you can contact SEAP complaints advocacy service who will be able to help you. They provide free, independent and confidential dedicated complaints advocacy to anyone using or affected by NHS services.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you can ask the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) to review this matter. The Ombudsman will only consider complaints that have already been investigated by the Organisation you have complained about.

You can contact the PHSO by contacting their complaints helpline on: 0345 015 4033 or visiting their website.

Cookies on our website

Cookies are used to ensure you get the best browsing experience. No personally identifiable information is collected.
By using our site you agree to these cookies being used. For more information please see our Cookie Policy.